ALDI Quality Assurance Manager - Food and Formulated - [Archived Advertisement]
Aldi Stores (View other jobs from this organisation)
ALDI Quality Assurance Manager - Food and Formulated
A new opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager working in the Quality Assurance team has become available within the Corporate Buying Department of ALDI Stores.
This role provides quality assurance consultancy to the Corporate Buying department in relation to safety, regulatory compliance, specification and customer satisfaction of products sold in ALDI.
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will have demonstrated personnel management experience within a quality assurance environment. Prior experience liaising with various stakeholders in relation to quality assurance matters, including regulators, test laboratories and manufacturers, is essential to ensure continuous improvement of ALDI food and formulated products.
- A tertiary qualification within a relevant field.
- Solid experience working in food and/or formulated categories.
- Demonstrated technical experience within a quality assurance environment.
- Strong knowledge of quality assurance standards and regulations.
- Product development knowledge including product testing.
- Demonstrated personnel management experience.
- Ability to interpret analytical data and effectively communicate trends and insights to various stakeholders.
- Solid project management experience with the ability to drive continuous improvement of ALDI products and processes.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Great work/life balance
- International training provided
- Market leading remuneration - $101,000 - $155,000 (including super)
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Problem solving real business challenges
- Work in a team of friendly and supportive colleagues
- Develop and recommend plans and budgets for external testing.
- Manage quality assurance systems and processes.
- Develop key performance indicators.
- Manage staff in accordance with the ALDI Management System (AMS).
- Develop testing requirements across relevant commodity groups.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders on technical, legislative and quality matters.
- Provide information to the Buying teams in relation to legislation, standards and company policy regarding the composition of products and labelling.
- Provide information to the Buying teams in relation to releasing or rejecting shipments based on product evaluations.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with technical service providers.
- Liaise with authorities where required.
This role reports to the Quality Assurance & Corporate Responsibility Director.
Please submit your cover letter and resume detailing how you meet the requirements of this role.
- Closing Date:
- 25 Mar 2018
- NSW - Sydney
- $101,800 - $155,000
- Work Type:
- Full Time