Health & Safety Coordinator - [Archived Advertisement]
Treasury Wine Estates (View other jobs from this organisation)
Health & Safety Coordinator
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world’s leading wine companies. We know that it’s the thinkers, makers and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognised as the world’s most admired premium wine company. We are proud of our portfolio of brands that have tremendous heritage, rich quality and a reputation for excellence across the globe. From the iconic luxury of Penfolds, to the broad appeal of Lindeman’s and newer brands like 19 Crimes, we are committed to creating memorable wine experiences for our consumers.
About the role
Reporting to the site HSE Manager, this important role will actively identify, assess, and evaluate risk at the TWE Barossa site and its associated processes and procedures. It will ensure risk is assessed and managed in accordance with the document control schedule
- Identifying, assessing, and evaluating risks of our site processes and/or procedures.
- Evaluation of risks with focus on people, quality, environmental, cost, and legal requirements.
- Investigate the potential and actual risks to ensure timely corrective and preventative plans are actioned.
- Conduct task-based risk assessments on the processes and procedures that require updating.
- Ensure standard operating procedures are updated upon risk assessment.
- Actively review the site document system, ensuring any documents approaching review are planned and executed.
- Attend the weekly risk assessment schedule and other site meetings as agreed with the HSE Manager.
- Developing plans for risk assessment activities
With Tertiary qualifications, diploma or equivalent experience in Health and Safety or risk assessing you will have proven experience with risk assessments.
- Negotiation, influencing, conflict resolution and change-management skills
- Organisational, people management and time management skills
- Team coaching and development skills
- Development, implementation and auditing of accredited continuous improvement management systems (Safety systems)
- Managing risk identification, assessment, and control programs
- Strategic planning and organisation capability development
- Training program development and presentation skills
- High level of competency in writing, analysis, and report preparation
What’s in it for you
- Financial Review Boss Best Places to Work winner 2021
- Access to the world’s most admired wines through our employee product allowance
- Flexible/hybrid environment to empower you to be your best
- Global opportunities across Australia & New Zealand, the US, Asia, UK/Europe
- Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (we’re really good at doing this!)
- Structured development programs to support your health, wellbeing and career
- “TWEforME Day” – an additional day of leave each year, for you to do you
- Meeting-free Monday mornings (we all love this!)
We bring our whole selves, we’re courageous and we deliver together – that’s our DNA. We’re a passionate bunch who enjoy working together, like to have fun and keep things down-to-earth. We’re brave enough and care enough to have the right conversations to get the best outcome and are famous for our can-do attitude. We’re definitely “glass half full” people and see challenges as opportunities and move with pace to achieve our goals.
If you’re ready to help us be the world’s most admired premium wine company, please apply now!
Inclusion, Equity and Diversity
Just like the wide range and variety of brands in our wine portfolio, TWE embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or on the basis of disability. If you require any assistance to be included in our process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number.
TWE are committed to providing a safe environment for our team, suppliers, customers and consumers, as well as taking measures during the current COVID-19 pandemic to protect the broader community. We will therefore comply with relevant public health orders and government directives. As such, you may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before commencing and during your employment with TWE, including providing proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status (or medical exemption) as part of your application for employment.
How to apply
We move quickly at TWE and continually review applications, so if you don’t want to miss out, apply today. Note that we prefer to deal with you directly; we haven’t briefed a recruitment agency on this role and won’t be accepting CVs through any recruitment agency, so please apply directly
- SA - Nuriootpa
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Health, Safety and Environment