One of our Federal Government clients is looking to engage with prospective candidates who are skilled and experienced working in Federal Government and looking for a new opportunity. As an experienced Workplace Health & Safety officer working at the APS6 or EL1 level, you will be self motivated and capable of bringing your talents around WHS reviews, coordination and development to our client who values hard work and commitment.
- Lead and coordinate responses to internal and external WHS reviews and validatation of WHS control measures
- Development and coordination of the implementation of WHS Guidelines
- Actively engage with relevant operational key stakeholders
- Provide expert advice to operation areas in relation to WHS
- Liaise with all operational areas onsite (some travel required)
- Development of case reviews
- Expert knowledge in WHS
- Able to produce high quality and succinct work quickly.
- Effective negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
- Highly developed judgement, intelligence and common sense.
- High level of attention to detail, highly motivated, committed with an ability to work independently.
- A commitment to support and promote relevant government objectives.
- You will be an Australian citizen and ideally hold a security clearance.
If you would like to be considered for this role, this is a great opportunity to tell Randstad about you. Please click “Apply Now” to submit your current resume in word doc format, or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.