Health & Safety Administrator - [Archived Advertisement]
Health & Safety Administrator
No matter where you are at UGL, you will find people who are passionate about what we do; the projects we work on, the services we provide, the communities in which we work, our principles and our people.
UGL Pty Limited is a diversified services company delivering critical assets and essential services that sustain and enhance the environment in which we live. Our capabilities extend across a broad range of services and whole-of-life solutions for diverse industries, utilising world leading, sustainable and innovative technologies. We partner with some of the world's largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprise and public institutions.
UGL is a member of the CIMIC Group, one of the world's leading international contractors and the world's largest contract miner.
UGL's skilled workforce, expertise in project management and end-to-end engineering, is backed by a continuous focus on safety, innovation and improvement. UGL offers customers a long-term partner they can trust and work with to develop solutions to meet their business and operational objectives.
UGL has an opportunity for a Health & Safety Administrator based in North West Sydney to join our team on a major water construction program. Reporting to the Health & Safety Manager you will be accountable for administration of the Health & Safety management system, ensuring timely, concise reporting and records management, and monitoring of the workforce compliance management system.
- Collates, input and analyses health & safety data.
- Maintains a database of all Project related health & safety data and inputs data to corporate reporting systems.
- Prepares and distributes health & safety Reports within specific deadlines.
- Produces Publications (Newsletters, notice boards etc.).
- Tracks Injury Cases and ensures that case chronologic event logs are maintained
- Undertakes preparation for meetings
- Interfaces with document control to ensure compliance with requirements.
- Provides administrative maintenance of management systems, data and intellectual materials.
- Captures and distributes minutes of meetings
- Interfaces effectively with contractors to ensure that contractor/workforce compliance management system (Pegasus) is administered effectively.
- Prepares periodic Project health & safety Reports (Daily, , Weekly, Monthly Quarterly, Yearly).
- General queries and coordinate Inductions
- Maintain a filling system of site documentation
Skills and experience required;
- OHS qualification Cert IV as a minimum
- 5 + years in an administrative support role and on site experience
- Familiar with contractor/workforce compliance management system such as Pegasus or similar
- Excellent communication skills including strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to work independently to organise, prioritise demands, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, set and meet deadlines and follow-through
- Proficient skills in computers: MS Word, Excel
- Sound planning and organisational skills
We are looking for high achievers who strive for results and are passionate about developing their expertise and building a successful career. We want people who are professional, innovative, committed and looking to be challenged.
If you are confident you have the skills, knowledge and experience to fulfil this role then please apply now
- NSW - Sydney
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Health and Wellbeing
Health, Safety and Environment