We seek to attract world-class experts to add to our existing pool of intellectual excellence. We want the best of the best to join us in our vision; to drive innovation to deliver an adaptable connected future for all Australians.
As one of our team, you will work alongside internationally recognised experts, and assist in the discovery and creation of new innovations as part of our journey and mission.
ARRB is a dynamic and vibrant organisation providing exciting opportunities for people to do great things, to tackle the big research questions, and to see the fruits of that research being practically applied.
Established in 1960, the Australian Road Research Board (ARRB) is a national interest, applied research organisation. We are the enablers of next-generation development of transportation, across Australia and globally.
In April 2018 ARRB will be relocating to 80a Turner Street Port Melbourne where we will operate within a modern workspace. Our premises will be state-of-the-art, with basketball courts, ping pong tables, bicycle facilities, café, flexible working times, and with Activity based working arrangements.
About the role and you:
As part of the Marketing and Communications team, the Digital Design Specialist will deliver and execute online campaigns utilising digital marketing platforms to increase member conversion and amplify the ARRB brand, products and services. You will be a key driver of the ARRB website and ongoing updates. And you will take ownership of the intranet to assist staff engagement.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a big part of our marketing game plan. Passionate about diving into the details of search algorithms, principles of bid management, and keeping up on all those Google updates. Being comfortable working with an inbound marketing site, will also be advantageous. This candidate should have experience managing Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for another company or at an agency.
Responsibility for all ARRB social channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube falls within this position. This includes paid and organic campaigns, content creation, responding to queries and supporting/ administering discussion groups, comments and social influencers.
In this position you will:
• Migrate and improve internal intranet
• Report on Google Analytics – must be comfortable with Analytics and preferably have your Advanced Analytics Certification
• Improve all key website metrics with internal and external stakeholders including all of the usual suspects: lower bounce rate, increase conversions, website session durations and web traffic!
• Contribute to Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), working with external agencies and internal digital and content teams.
• Execute Email Marketing strategies and implement nurture streams for your campaigns.
• Driving business growth within existing clients
• Have experience and knowledge of working within an inbound marketing platform (preferably HubSpot, but not a deal breaker).
We seek an individual who has:
• 3+ years of recent and relevant working experience
• Digital Marketing or relevant degree
• Experience with Electronic Direct Mail (EDM)
• Strong digital marketing knowledge, specifically in Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social, Programmatic and Website Development.
• Excellent time management
• Experience working to targets
• Strong communication capabilities, with the ability to build rapport at all levels.
What we offer:
An exciting, dynamic and collaborative workplace with challenging roles, where your skills, knowledge and experience will be recognised and respected, including:
• Opportunities to contribute to high-profile and interesting projects
• A healthy work-life balance, with flexible arrangements for accruing time off
• Strong support for career development and further study
• A competitive salary
• A state-of-the-art work campus, with basketball courts, ping pong tables, bicycle facilities, café, flexible working times, and with Activity based working arrangements
• Access to paid parental leave
• Potential salary packaging benefits available
• Additional leave days over end-of-year holiday period
• Free parking and barista on site!
To be considered:
Please press the "APPLY" button in this job advertisement. Alternatively, for a confidential conversation, please contact Human Resources in Melbourne.