Looking to be part of a company with people who are passionate about success? Kellogg ANZ is that place! Come grow with us as we provide opportunities to enhance your current skills and learn new ones. Engage with us, and together we will shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
About the role:
This role will split your time across the Pagewood and Botany sites. Botany operates 24 hours, 7 days per week and the role may require you to work after hours to meet job outcomes. You will work in a fast-paced high-pressure environment. You need to understand and meet internal and external business needs with professionalism and a sense of urgency.
You will ensure all employees and contractors under their control and others working in the plant comply with requirements of the OH&S legislation and regulations and their related policies, standards, programs, procedures and work instructions, as well as Kellogg policies and procedures.
More specifically, you will:
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Manage return to work and injury management processes and activities for ANZ, communicating with case managers, claims managers, approved rehabilitation providers and key stakeholders.
- Coordinate & support the development, and revision of Health and Safety training programs and initiatives.
- Provides support in document management & KPI, compliance reporting.
- Provides Health & Safety technical support to ANZ business developing and implementing programs to manage potential risks in line with the EHS Strategy.
- Provides support to the EHS Team working collaboratively with the Environment Lead to implement environmental initiatives.
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in the role, you must be able to meet the following requirements:
Company, culture and benefits:-
- Minimum 3 years previous Health and Safety experience with a strong focus on RTW and injury management experience including within a manufacturing facility or commercial services and sales environment.
- Demonstrated experience working in a manufacturing environment and promoting positive recovery at work through early intervention and a strong focus on reduced claims cost.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communicate clearly verbally and in writing and influence
We are a company that produces great food and we hire great people!
Our ‘K values (integrity & respect, accountability, passion, simplicity, success and humility and hunger) share our Kellogg culture and guide the way the business is run.
We offer our employees competitive salaries including performance related bonuses and incentives, free on-site car parking, a focus on work/life balance and we enjoy half day Fridays! As an individual you can grow & develop your career with the support of your Manager and development programs. Importantly we trust our people and we like to have fun and celebrate successes!
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.