At WorkSafe our passion for the wellbeing of Victorian workers brings us together. Our people come from a wide range of professions and with no two days ever being the same, diverse thinking comes naturally to us. As we build the WorkSafe of the future we’re committed to delivering industry best practice to our people, our customers and the community.
WorkSafe is currently seeking a Senior Marketing Consultant on a 12 month Fixed Term contract for our Digital Marketing team within the External Affairs division. The Digital Marketing team is responsible for WorkSafe’s public websites, email marketing and digital campaign support.
WorkSafe is relocating its headquarters to Geelong by July 2018. As a result, some flexibility in relation to travel and working arrangements across the Melbourne and Geelong offices will be required
About the role
This is a project role in the team responsible for WorkSafe’s digital communications channels including email marketing, display advertising, search engine marketing and digital campaigns. This is role works closely with the marketing and communications functions and is responsible leading business critical compliance, planning and implementation initiatives.
The Senior Marketing Consultant utilises expertise to provide specialist service, advice and the implementation and administration of specialist processes. This is a project role that provides digital marketing and social media expertise for planning and implementation activities including policy and procedure documentation, tactical planning and vendor procurement.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in marketing or related digital field
- Significant experience in a similar role including project management and digital marketing
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with limited guidance
- Demonstrated ability to liaise in a professional manner with a range of internal and external clients/stakeholders
- Ability to undertake effective research and analysis and produce accurate reports and material
- Experience in the preparation of project plans
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement systems/procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and organisational skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Intermediate/Advanced computer skills in Word,Excel, PowerPoint and email (Lotus notes preferred)
- High level of keyboard accuracy and an eye for detail
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. You may be required to undergo a National Police Check as part of the recruitment process.
Applications close midnight Sunday, 17 September 2017. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.