- Permanent position
- Part time - 4 days per week
- Based in Brisbane, QLD
About Red Cross
Australian Red Cross is part of the world's largest humanitarian movements seeking to build a better society based on people helping people. Our vision is human dignity, peace, safety, and well-being for all.
About the role
WHS Consultants assist, coach and mentor managers and other Red Cross people in the application of the Red Cross WHS Management System to eliminate or control their WHS risks. They also contribute to the continuous improvement of the system.
Whilst WHS Consultants are the sole WHS practitioner in the states and territories for which they are responsible, they work closely with the rest of the national WHS team and are in daily contact with their WHS colleagues. This is essential to ensure consistency of advice and WHS systems across Red Cross.
What you will bring
- Tertiary qualifications in Workplace Health and Safety
- Experience providing WHS internal consultancy and implementing WHS systems in a complex organisation with a diverse risk profile
- Strong customer service and influencing skills
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills including with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills
- Excellent records management and general office administration
A current driver's licence is a mandatory requirement for this position.
Why work with us?
Work for purpose and know that your work helps keep our people and the communities we work with safe.
You can access flexible working arrangements and generous salary packaging options that can increase your take home pay by paying certain expenses using pre-tax dollars up to $15,900 a year.
For further information about this role, please refer to the position description attached below or contact Guy Turner on 03 9345 1895.
Position Description: WHS Consultant.pdf
Applications for this position will close at 11:55pm on Sunday 11th April 2021.