Human Resource Coordinator - [Archived Advertisement]
Rich River Golf Club (View other jobs from this organisation)
Human Resource Coordinator
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Coordinator
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career in HR
- Competitive salary
Rich River Golf Club is an iconic sporting club on the Murray River. Situated in Moama NSW just across the border from Echuca, the Club boasts two championship golf courses amongst its sporting facilities, a 64-room motel and a newly renovated and impressive Club facility with extensive food and beverage operations, a function centre, a large gaming room and mini golf course.
We are currently seeking an experienced and reliable Human Resource Coordinator to join our team at Rich River Golf Club. This is a part time (4 days) position, however, negotiable for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Human Resource Manager, this important HR generalist role will be responsible for the following key requirements:
- Act as the first point of call for all general HR & Safety related queries
- Support employees and managers with all HR processes and procedures
- End to end recruitment of key roles within the Club including onboarding & offboarding processes
- In conjunction with the Human Resource Manager, regularly review and update key HR processes and policies
- Assist with the management and continuous improvement of safety at the Club
- Project management and implementation of key initiatives to enhance staff engagement and wellbeing
- Back up payroll processing (full training provided)
- Provide strong HR administration support
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years generalist HR experience in a busy and varied HR role
- Work Health & Safety and Workcover experience (desirable)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- A high level of attention to detail & sound time management skills
- The ability to influence key stakeholders from all levels of the Club to drive a positive workplace culture and build efficiency and compliance into the HR function
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organise priorities
- Experience in Award and workplace legislation interpretation
In return for the above we offer a supportive work environment in which you can reach your potential. We are committed to providing you with the knowledge and training you need to be successful in your role.
A full position description is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position please forward your resume together with a cover letter addressing how you meet the position criteria to: email@example.com
RRGC is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity, Work Health and Safety, Child Safety, Cultural Diversity and Ethical Work Practices and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
VIC - Moama
NSW - Moama
- Work Type:
- Full Time