Part-time WHS Advisor - [Archived Advertisement]
Adelaide Airport Limited (View other jobs from this organisation)
Part-time WHS Advisor
Adelaide Airport Ltd (AAL) is an internationally recognised and award-winning employer of choice in the dynamic 24/7 aviation environment.
AAL is a private, un-listed company whose shareholders are superannuation companies supporting public super funds around the country.
Adelaide Airport is the gateway to South Australia and is currently the fifth-largest domestic airport and sixth-largest international airport in Australia and is committed to on-going developments with the future expansion of a new Airport Business District.
AAL have recently completed the new Atura Hotel and are currently expanding the domestic and international terminal to the tune of $165 million.
As a major business centre, Adelaide Airport is executing its vision to be a globally connected, next generation hub with designated industry clusters through its Airport Business District – recently attracting major companies like Mitsubishi, OZ Minerals, Otis, Australian Clinical Laboratories and AFL Max.
AAL employs a highly engaged workforce recognised for delivering exceptional outcomes. Identifying, supporting and encouraging leadership and innovation, AAL is proven leader in sustainability, supporting diversity and inclusion and offering flexible workplace arrangements.
About the role
Reporting to the Enterprise Risk Manager, the WHS Advisor (part-time .6 FTE) is responsible for:
- Driving the ongoing development and execution of AAL’s Work Health and Safety Management System and associated policies and procedures.
- Ensuring the Work Health and Safety Management System is managed and maintained to provide the highest level of WHS compliance across all business functions.
- Supporting the execution of AAL’s broader risk and compliance programs.
- Contributing to a continuous improvement safety culture amongst staff and contractors.
The successful applicant will have a strong customer service focus, with the ability to build collaborative working relationships across departments and with external stakeholders.
This is a fast paced, hands on role where your will be required to identify problems, understand causes and develop and deliver quality solutions.
The following qualifications and experience will be highly regarded:
- Minimum of 5 years’ industry-based experience in a WHS, risk and compliance role.
- Experience in the management of :
- ISO 45001 (Occupational health and safety management systems).
- ISO 31000 (Risk Management).
- Recognised tertiary qualifications in WHS.
- Lead Auditor or management system qualifications.
- Recognised tertiary qualifications in risk management or related commercial and/or administrative discipline. (desirable)
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment. (desirable)
How to apply
If you are ready to be part of a great team and company culture?please click the 'Apply for this role' button and submit your covering letter and resume.
- SA - Adelaide Airport
- Work Type:
- Part Time
Emergency Management Systems