Sunnyfield is a large not-for-profit organisation with a Person Centred approach to providing services to people with disability.
We are looking for an Injury Management Specialist, whose role will be supporting Sunnyfield on workplace injury management and return to work programs.
About the role:
- Work collaboratively with staff at all levels to identify, asses and co-ordinate compliant return to work programs
- Conduct WHS audit programs and implementation of best practices for WHS services
- Management of workers compensation claims and incident reporting
- Coach line managers on injury managements and return to work obligations
- Assist the team with risk management and WHS training
The successful candidate will have:
- 3-5 years' experience in workers compensation and injury management
- Tertiary qualifications in Work Health and Safety, Allied Health or a related business discipline desirable
- Strong understanding of injury management, rehabilitation and return-to-work practices
- Knowledge of Workplace Health & Safety and Workers' Compensation legislation
- The ability to manage multiple complex claims
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent computer skills and able to work autonomously
- NSW driver's licence
You will be rewarded with flexibility, a brilliant team culture, inspiring leadership and meaningful work, with a mission to enrich the lives of people with disability by creating choice, opportunities and skills for life.
If you have the required experience, skills and possess a positive attitude towards working with people with disability we look forward to receiving your application.