WHO ARE WE?
- Ideal role for a HR Administrator looking to take the next step in their career
- Generalist role with great exposure to recruitment, ER, Training, WHS & Return to Work Co-ordination
- New offices with onsite parking available or a short 5 min walk from Nth Ryde rail station.
Known for our range of beautiful, contemporary lounges and dining settings, Nick Scali Furniture has over 50 showrooms across Australia and New Zealand. Based in our North Ryde Head Office, the People & Culture team play an important role in supporting the team members across our Showrooms, State Distribution Centres and Head Office.
The Recruitment and Human Resources Co-coordinator role provides administrative and operational support to the business which ranges from employment paperwork and on-boarding to co-coordinating health and safety audits and meetings and managing the recruitment function. The role works closely with the Head of People and Culture and the successful candidate will receive coaching and development related to their current skills and development needs. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is proactive, loves learning and using their initiative to bring a continuous improvement approach to the activities of our small and responsive People and Culture Team.
- You are curious about the detail and enjoy analysing things to ensure they are correct
- You’re resilient in dealing with the people matters and excited about change
- You enjoy coming up with new ideas to drive efficiencies in processes
- You bring at least 3 years' experience in HR and administration
- You are motivated to progress your knowledge and experience in HR to the next level
North Ryde 2113 NSW
- Human Resources Degree with minimum 3 years’ experience
- High level of attention to detail and organisation skills
- Sound understanding and previous experience working with a variety of Awards
- High level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with Workers Compensation management
- Certified Return to Work Coordinator
- Competent in managing and completing Recruitment processes