Quality Manager - SA - [Archived Advertisement]
Estia Health (View other jobs from this organisation)
Quality Manager - SA
At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents with continuing to live the life they love. We will support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
Our Quality Managers support a portfolio of homes through providing expert knowledge in compliance, accreditation and risk management processes and work closely with our operational leaders to improve quality outcomes through a positive coaching approach. In addition, our Quality Managers are the champions of the audit process and are key drivers in the ongoing development and implementation of Estia's quality framework.
You’ll bring to the role your energy, your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
- At least 3 years' experience in a health/aged care setting with exposure to accreditation and risk management
- Demonstrated leadership capability, with the ability to be a positive role model and drive change in our homes
- Demonstrated knowledge of health/aged care policy impacting on quality
- Demonstrated ability to drive quality improvements leading to an improved customer experience
- Demonstrated understanding and application of quality management processes
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Qualified Registered Nurse with current APHRA registration
- Knowledge of Work Health and Safety and a commitment to keeping yourself and others safe and well
- The right to work in Australia
What we will do for you
At Estia Health, we love to see our team members grow with us. We encourage you to develop your skill and capability and have a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help you grow your career.
In addition, all Estia Health employees have exclusive access to our online rewards portal which offers savings on over 2000 major retailers, as well as restaurants, travel and entertainment offers.
- SA - Adelaide
- Work Type:
- Full Time