Permanent Full Time
Full time role located across Sunshine Coast hinterland and Moreton Bay regions
Secure your future – become part of the essential services industry where jobs are pandemic-proof!
- Do you want to be part of a fun, friendly and caring team?
- Would you like to work in an Australian family-owned business that takes pride in the exceptional care it delivers to residents and extends to families and staff?
- Do you want to be part of a community where you feel you belong and can make a real difference?
McKenzie Aged Care Group is an Australian family-owned company with an excellent reputation for providing the best in care for our residents.
This role is based across two of our aged care facilities providing high level support to our Glasshouse Views facility in Beerwah and our Seabrook facility in Deception Bay. These two locations are just 35 minutes’ drive apart.
The role may also provide support from time to time for annual leave coverage across the Brisbane and Sunshine Coast regions.
- Provide a high level of quality systems monitoring to each facility to embed contemporary practice and consumer directed care and ensure compliance
- Actively assist in the management of facility documentation and processes.
- Undertake monitoring and reporting on quality system processes with a proactive focus on compliance and risk mitigation
You bring: recent quality & compliance experience within the Aged Care sector, experience in accreditation and/or unannounced visits under the new Aged Care Standards, current drivers licence, current AHPRA registration with at least two years’ experience in clinical care management, fabulous communication and team work skills, solid computer skills and a passion for making a difference.
We’ll bring: a flexible workplace, a wonderful team, ongoing training and development, great communication, and most important – our heartfelt thanks for your contribution.
Because at McKenzie, it all starts with People!
If this role is calling your name, and you feel you would be a good fit for our team, then we’d love to hear from you.
Important: All aged care employees and visitors must be vaccinated against seasonal influenza in order to enter an aged care facility. All successful applicants will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to commencing with McKenzie Aged Care.
How to apply
Visit our website at https://mckenzieacg.mercury.com.au/
Click on ‘Apply or view current vacancies’
Then ‘Sign up’ to complete the registration process
Enquiries: Caroline Mwania
Ph: 03 9591 8121
Applications Close: 04/10/2020
To view the position description or submit your application please click the 'Apply Now' button below.