MHP Force Quality Assurance Officer - [Archived Advertisement]
Department of Defence (View other jobs from this organisation)
MHP Force Quality Assurance Officer
$80,669 – $92,150 (plus super)
Potts Point, NSW
MHP Force (MHPFOR) is the headquarters element for Patrol Boat, Minehunter and Clearance Diving, and Hydrographic Groups. MHPFOR’s main function to provide Command to the Force and provide assurance to the Fleet Commander that government direction can be met. It is a busy, challenging and continually evolving environment staffed by a small team of military members, and public servants. MHPFOR is currently recruiting an APS6 Quality Assurance Officer to be based at Fleet Headquarters, Sydney.
The position will be responsible for monitoring MHP Force (MHPFOR) adherence to RAN, ADF and Government policy and procedures to meet Seaworthiness outcomes. The position will involve:
- Compilation of Seaworthiness reports, assessment of MHPFOR adherence to policy, and creation and update of MHPFOR quality assurance documents and processes
- Represent MHPFOR at meetings and conferences covering quality assurance matters, and take the lead on educating and training within the Force on the value of adherence to policy.
- Coordinate and perform quality assurance, governance, auditing and corporate reporting activities.
- Provide guidance on the management of quality assurance processes and business planning including the review and improvement of business activities.
- Develop, implement and review quality assurance and governance procedures, practices and frameworks.
- Contribute to the strategic review of quality assurance systems in the areas of strategic and business planning, performance measurement and continuous improvement.
- Analyse Seaworthiness data and suggest improvements to quality assurance policies and procedures to ensure appropriate performance against best practice.
- Design and implement solutions to issues impacting on the achievement of desired Seaworthiness outcomes.
The successful applicant will be confident, independent, self-motivated and professional with excellent communication skills and the ability to build successful working relationships.
Application Closing Date: Thursday 01 August 2019
For further information please review the job information pack, reference NAVY/02223/19 on www.defence.gov.au/apscareers
- Closing Date:
- 01 Aug 2019
- NSW - Potts Point
- $80,669 – $92,150 (plus super)
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- APS Classification:
- APS Level 6