Occupational Health Doctor - [Archived Advertisement]
Occupational Health Doctor
DOCTORS WANTED AT REDIMED
POSITION DESCRIPTION:OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH DOCTOR
REDIMED is an innovative provider of healthcare services specialising in Occupational Health.We are looking for casual, part-time or full time Doctors to work in a RMO capacity (PGY3+) in one of our 3 clinics at Belmont, Joondalup and Rockingham.
The main role is in Pre-Employment medicals and Injury management. Our new medical practitioner will be provided with:
- Attractive remuneration.
- Full induction and training.
- Flexible working hours. We operate Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm. No after hours or on-call work is required.
You will be required to hold:
- Full unrestricted registration with AHPRA.
- Medical Indemnity.
- Valid National Police Clearance.
- The ability to work well under pressure and multitask.
What is Occupational Health?
Occupational Health is the promotion and maintenance of the highest degree of physical, mental and social well-being of workers in all occupations by controlling risks and the adaptation of work to people, and people to their jobs.
What is Pre-Employment Screening?
Many employers conduct Pre-Employment Screenings of job applicants.Pre-Employment Screening is designed to verify information supplied by the applicants on their resumes and applications. A medical assessment is conducted to assess a potential worker’s health.
- Provide high quality occupational healthcare services to workers in keeping with best practice standards.
- Assessing potential workers prior to commencing work. This includes verifying their medical history and conducting a basic medical examination following a standard template. A risk assessment is made and recommendations given to the employer with regards to the potential workers’ suitability for their proposed job/roles. This is in keeping with the inherent requirements of the job.
No treatment is required for the potential workers. Any identified medical problems such as diabetes or cardiovascular diseases are referred back to the family GP for further treatment and management.
- Work in a Team environment. Actively communicate with colleagues, specialists and allied healthcare workers.
Please send an expression of interest, a copy of current CV and AHPRA registration to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WA - Perth
- Work Type:
- Full Time