Occupational Health Professional (Part Time) - [Archived Advertisement]
Dreamworld (View other jobs from this organisation)
Occupational Health Professional (Part Time)
- Part time, salaried position
- Diverse, unique environment dedicated to ‘FUN’
- Attractive employee benefits and discounts
If you enjoy variety and the dynamics of an active team environment and would take pride in making a positive contribution to maintaining the world class standard of Australia’s favourite family theme park, this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
A rare opportunity has arisen within Dreamworld’s Park Health Facility for a qualified Registered Nurse or Qualified Paramedic to join our team on a part time basis.
Our Park Health team are responsible for leading the delivery of first aid for our park guests and team members, and form an essential part of the Park’s Emergency Response Team. As an Occupational Health Professional you will provide emergency response using advanced clinical assessment skills, deliver first aid in complex situations, conduct pre-employment screenings, assist with the return to work programs and keep up to date electronic incident management records.
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria:
- Be a qualified Registered Nurse with proof of qualification and currency of practice and current AHPRA?nursing registration – Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia
- Be qualified and experienced at a minimum Advanced Life Support level with Manual Defibrillation, OPA/LMA, IM/IV cannulation with administration and recording of S4-S8 medications.
- Hold a Paramedic qualification (minimum of diploma level) and be registered with AHPRA
- Provide proof of service or Ambulance Practice to level of an Advanced Life Support / Advanced Care Paramedic and current authority to practice.?
Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills are essential along with strong computer skills, a ‘can-do attitude, sound level of physical fitness and flexibility to work across a 7 day roster. You will be reliable with the ability to work independently and have met or exceeded the expectations of your current role. On the job training will be provided.
Applications must be submitted online, and should include a cover letter and CV outlining your skills, qualifications and experience relevant to the role. Apply online now!
- QLD - Gold Coast
- Work Type:
- Part Time