Health and Safety Administrator
Ongoing / Full-time
$72,423 plus 15% superannuation
Our Health and Safety team is looking for a highly engaged, self starter who can provide reporting and administrative support to the team.
Who are Icon Water
We are responsible for owning and operating Canberra’s network of water and wastewater infrastructure and assets including dams, reservoirs, water and sewerage treatment plants and pumping stations to ensure the delivery of safe drinking water and reliable sewerage services. Icon Water has been part of the Canberra community for 100 years.
We pride ourselves on providing a safe work environment and being an Equal Opportunity Employer which values diversity and inclusion. Applicants from all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages are encouraged to apply. We also have a strong focus on gender balance within the organisation and encourage women to apply.
How will we support you?
Icon Water offers generous salary and benefits including competitive pay, flexibility, fully subsidised gym memberships, professional development programs, staff rewards and recognition and much more.
About your role
You will be responsible for the administration of the Safety Management System (SMS), supporting processes and data management tools for Icon Water, this includes:
- building credibility and rapport with employees and partners through engaging in positive conversations
- updating information and data in various software platforms (incident reporting system, health and safety registers, intranet pages, sharepoint / record point etc)
- Producing reports for Board and Executive and relevant sub committees
- Bring together and deliver safety promotional activities within the business to increase awareness and safety engagement
- As part of our team you will contribute in meetings, take minutes, identify needs and convey actions
Do you have?
- Extensive experience in business or systems administration
- Organising tasks and delivering against tight timeframes eg reports
- Experience in using and extracting reports from software platforms (eg Incident Management System)
- Extensive experience using computer programs including Microsoft Office, sharepoint / record point,
- Aptitude for building and growing relationships with internal and external partners
How can I apply?
If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear from you! You can submit your resume and a cover letter outlining why you would be successful in this role by 21 September 2018