Calibre Group is experiencing wide spread growth across its businesses both in Australia and New Zealand. Our vision is about 'Turning Knowledge into Value' and to be the best we can be for our clients across our Professional Services and Construction & Maintenance business lines. To deliver on this, we are seeking a talented and professional QA Manager to be part of our growing business, based in our office in Brisbane.
Reporting directly to the General Manager (East), you will be responsible for the life cycle of the HSEQ Management System and certification in consultation and collaboration with the business and our current projects. You will provide advice on Quality Management and Quality Assurance as well as supporting business processes. A good understanding of Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental Management will be required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain accredited certifications to meet the requirements of ISO 14001, ISO 9001, ISO 480
- Overseeing of a variety of projects, ensuring they meet the quality requirements by driving compliance to the specified management system within the project
- The implementation, monitoring, auditing, reporting, communication, review, control, certification and continual improvement of the HSEQ Management System
- The provision of advice with regards to Environmental legislation and policy
- Advise management on the implementation of strategies to manage risk and establish mechanisms for measuring performance
- Implementation & management of risk-based internal audit programs
- Act as the primary contact for all issues related to certification and management systems
- Travel to our various offices and sites (nationally) to perform quality inspections and audits
- The provision of advice with regards to WHS legislation and policy
As the successful candidate, you will possess:
- Lead Auditor qualification with a registered Auditor Status or eligible for;
- Demonstrate Management System qualifications
- Certificate IV in Health, Safety and Environment (minimum)
- Diploma in Business Management would be desirable;
- 5+ years' experience as a Business System Consultant or relevant experience in developing and managing quality systems
- Project Management experience with regards to Quality Assurance Management (ideal)
This role offers flexible working arrangements including options for ongoing contract work into a permanent role with an immediate start, or variable hours to fit the commitments of someone who is looking to return to work.
As our most valuable asset, we invest in our employees' personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits, including ongoing professional development, on the job training, study support, leadership and management programs, competitive remuneration packages, generous employee referral incentives and a host of health and wellbeing benefits to help you thrive in our team.
To join the Calibre team APPLY NOW or contact Sebastian Robison on 07 3895 3444 for further information.