Regional Safety Coordinator - Derrimut - [Archived Advertisement]
Aldi Stores (View other jobs from this organisation)
Regional Safety Coordinator - Derrimut
2 positions available - 1 x permanent full time and 1 x 12 month full time contract.
At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
This role is integral to the efficient operation of the ALDI Safety Department. The role is challenging with a high degree of responsibility and autonomy. You will be working in a fast paced environment and will be in contact with multiple stakeholders. This role heavily focuses on Injury Management/Workers Compensation with some WHS activities required.
What's in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration - $104,100 - $115,900*
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Problem solving of real business challenges
- 5 weeks annual leave
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all current legislative and ALDI internal requirements are adhered to, and that adequate records are maintained at all times with utmost confidentiality
- Assist in the prevention and minimisation of work-related injuries
- Coordinate and provide guidance on all Injury Management activities
- Liaise, consult and meet with the relevant stakeholders, e.g. injured workers, treating practitioners, insurer and regulator where appropriate
- Actively manage his/her area of responsibility by using initiative, suggesting ways of improving systems for greater efficiency
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders through consultation, training and development
- Providing implementation support for projects and managing ongoing business as usual (BAU) support post-implementation
- Providing support to Directors, National Injury Management Manager and National WHS Manager
The following are inherit requirements
- Previous experience (3 years minimum) in providing Injury Management/Workers Compensation advice across multiple jurisdictions, preferably in a FMCG environment
- Open communication style combined with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An outcome focused approach with the ability to make decisions
- Being highly organised with an ability to multi task and prioritise
- The ability to work under pressure and across multiple projects at the one time
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite with excellent verbal and written skills
- Proven organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
The following are desirable requirements
- Completion of Cert IV in Injury Management
- Completion of Return to Work Certification
- Incident investigation experience
- Experience working with IT systems (For Example: Injury Connect)
*Includes superannuation. Remuneration varies depending on location and experience.
- Closing Date:
- 28 Feb 2019
- VIC - Derrimut
- $104,100 - $115,900
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Return to Work