Accolade Wines is the world's leading provider of New World premium, commercial and value wines – our Hardys brand is the most powerful Australian wine brand in the world! We sell our wines in over 100 countries and have more than 1,600 dedicated employees in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Europe, Asia, North America and South Africa. We make some of the world's best known brands!
With employment opportunities that range from the vine to the glass, we currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced safety and return to work professional to join our national team on a full time basis. This role is based at the Berri Estates Winery and requires regular travel to the Stanley Winery at Buronga.
Reporting to the National WHSIM Manager, the National WHS & RTW Coordinator is responsible for supporting our WHS and RTW systems at our large winery sites in Berri and Buronga.
Key tasks of the role include:
- Providing support for risk management activities including risk assessments, incident investigations and corrective actions
- Contributing to the development, maintenance and delivery of training for WHSIM systems
- Providing return to work support for injured workers
- Supporting site consultation initiatives and forums
- Conducting audits at all company sites nationally
- Contributing to policy and procedure review
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in a similar role, coordinating WHS and managing RTW obligations
- Tertiary qualifications in WHS
- Current Return to Work Coordinator training (accredited by Return to Work SA)
- Strong working knowledge of WHS and RTW legislation
- MS Office literacy (including Excel, Word, Outlook and internet)
- Effective communication and influencing skills
Although not essential, experience and/or qualifications in training and/or auditing will be highly regarded, as will nationally accreditation in drug and alcohol testing.
Accolade Wines will provide the ideal climate and a hand-picked rewards package for you to make a difference in our successful and growing business.
Sound like your kind of drop? To apply, please visit our website at https://jobs.accolade-wines.com to submit your cover letter and CV by Friday 16 February 2018. Only applications received through our website will be considered.