Senior Coordinator People, Culture and Safety
Clarence Valley Council performs a range of functions and is one of the valley's largest employers. We have a reputation in the community for providing quality service and this is a credit to the teamwork, dedication and skill of our employees. We value our employees and provide a progressive, rewarding and flexible working environment. Benefits include:
- a 9 day fortnight
- the opportunity to accrue time in lieu
- support for study at TAFE and University level
- the opportunity to 'purchase' leave
- access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Special Leave for RFS and SES volunteers
- Defence Leave for members of the ADF Reserves
To view the position description download here.
Council seeks to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Senior Coordinator with a proven record of accomplishment to lead the People Culture and Safety Unit.
In this position you will report directly to the General Manager and partner with the Management and Executive team in the development and implementation of strategies to drive organisation development, cultural change and WHS. You will identify, develop and implement solutions across the employee lifecycle including recruitment, selection and on-boarding, managing performance, workforce planning, organisational restructure and staff development. You will also manage Council’s work health and safety requirements ensuring a high level of commitment and awareness across the organisation, and legislative compliance.
This is a permanent full time position within Council’s People, Culture and Safety Section. The salary range for the position is $84,680 - $100,982 plus superannuation.
The position is located in Grafton.
For further information please contact Ashley Lindsay, General Manager on (02) 6643 0200.
A probation period applies to this position.
Closing date: Monday, 19 February 2018 at 4:00 PM (NSW time).
*Please note the closing date has been changed from 12 February 2018 and extended to the 19 February 2018.
How to apply:
- All applications must be lodged online via Council's website www.clarence.nsw.gov.au.
- Once you start your online application you cannot save and return later.
- You may wish to prepare your responses in a Word document, and then copy and paste into the fields below.
- Attachments such as certificates and licences must be combined into one document before you attach them to your application.
- You must use your own email address and not one used previously by another person that has applied for a position with Council.
- For further information about the selection process including tips on how to address the selection criteria please refer to the Careers page on the Clarence Valley Council website.
For this application you will be required to supply a resume and relevant certificates and licences.
Council is an EEO employer and indigenous people are encouraged to apply.