HSE Learning Lead
HSE Learning Lead
- Support a shift to a modern and digitally enabled approach to learning
- Deliver a portfolio of HSE learning solutions
- Use your skills to improve HSE knowledge at CSIRO!
As the HSE Learning Lead, you will develop a portfolio of learning solutions, including digital and multi-mode offerings, that enable positive shifts in HSE culture and support the implementation of CSIRO’s HSE plan. Through the development and implementation of the HSE education and training road map, you will improve the HSE knowledge of CSIRO staff, including those in corporate citizenship roles. Working with stakeholders to tailor solutions to their needs, you will use your skills to support a modern and digitally enabled learning approach and challenge the status quo to influence continual HSE improvement.
Your duties will include:
- Leading the design, development and implementation of innovative, high quality and engaging learning solutions in line with the Strategic HSE Plan.
- Leading the development and implementation of a training and competency matrix to meet the skills development requirements of the HSE function and the HSE corporate citizen roles.
- Leading the development and implementation of a central source of HSE education and training information, supporting the shift to a modern and digitally enabled approach to learning.
- Building and maintaining an understanding of HSE strategic projects in order to provide input as required.
- Guiding, supporting and empowering the HSE team and HSE corporate citizens to develop solutions to complex and challenging HSE issues in partnership with relevant workgroups.
Location: Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Hobart or Adelaide preferred, other locations by negotiation
Salary: AU$98k - AU$106k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified term of 2 years
To be considered you will need:
- Relevant qualifications in HSE in conjunction with qualifications and/or demonstrated achievement in learning advisory and managerial roles.
- Proven ability to design and deliver (HSE or similar) impactful learning offerings across all levels of an organisation and demonstrated ability to apply adult learning principles in complex organisations.
- Significant instructional design experience including design and curation of creative and engaging (HSE or similar) learning content and solutions.
- A record of innovation and creativity within learning including experience in transforming to digital learning platforms.
- Proven ability to understand stakeholder priorities (in an HSE context desirable) and work with subject experts to develop high-impact learning solutions.
- A proven ability to research and analyse and interpret data to investigate problems and monitor impact of (HSE or similar) learning solutions.
- A strong history of developing at-scale engagement activities to maximise participation and adoption of (HSE or similar) learning solutions and products.
- A strong record in supporting organisational change and challenging cultural norms in alignment with the strategic direction of the organisation.
For full details about this role please view the Position Description
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and provide a National Police Check or equivalent.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish. Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people.
At CSIRO, Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
31st January 2021, 11:00 pm AEDT
- Closing Date:
- 31 Jan 2021
- AU$98k - AU$106k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
- Work Type: