- Contribute to the design, delivery & implementation of strategies to improve HSE.
- Use your coaching and influencing skills to make safety personal
- Join CSIRO - Australia’s premier science & technology research organisation
The Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) team partners with all levels of the organisation through coaching and influencing to make safety personal. We provide future-focussed, leading-edge development and delivery of HSE programs that result in significant improvement in CSIRO’s wellbeing and safety culture.
We are seeking four HSE Business Partner Advisors to join our team. In this role, you will report to a HSE Business Partners as well as operate within the broader HSE team. Your responsibilities will include delivering HSE services by providing tailored technical and specialist HSE support and being involved in developing and delivering strategic HSE programs Overall, your objective is to enhance CSIRO’s safety and wellbeing culture focusing on the sector and supporting the HSE Executive Manager.
Your duties will include
- Contributing to the implementation of CSIRO’s HSE strategy, through planning and delivery of priority HSE activities and initiatives across the sectors, with a focus on organisational consistency.
- Supporting development of innovative best practice solutions to significantly improve HSE performance both culturally and from a regulatory perspective.
- Developing a deep understanding of the HSE risk profile and designing and implementing impactful HSE improvement initiatives.
Salary: AU$98k - AU$106k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be successful you will need
- Relevant tertiary qualifications as well as relevant HSE work experience.
- The ability to understand stakeholder priorities and to contribute to the design / delivery / implementation of strategies to improve HSE.
- Experience working collaboratively and building strong relationships with all HSE teams and stakeholders.
- Highly developed influencing and relationship management skills.
- Previous success in transition and change management for multi-disciplinary, complex projects.
- Capabilities in project management and project delivery.
- To be willing and able to travel regionally and interstate.
The successful applicant may be required to obtain and provide a National Police Check or equivalent.
For details about who to contact and for more information about this role please view Position Description.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
We are working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish. Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
To apply online, please provide a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
Sunday, 13th October, 2019