- Do you have experience in HSE?
- Opportunities available in VIC, ACT & WA
- Join CSIRO – Australia’s premier science & technology research organisation
The HSE Administration Support Officer reports to three Executive Managers (Business Unit Partners), Health Safety & Environment and will be responsible for supporting and coordinating day to day responsibilities to provide effective, organised HSE service delivery that is responsive to the needs of the wider organisation.
Your duties will include
- Supporting the implementation of CSIRO’s HSE strategy through administrative support of priority HSE activities and initiatives
- Developing effective working relationships with key internal, and external, contacts and groups, acting as a key communication point for Business Unit Partners, HSE and the wider CSIRO community, driving the follow up of actions and reporting back on progress.
- Contributing to a cohesive, collaborative, innovative HSE team and model desired culture.
- Providing HSE practical support and utilising organisational resources.
- Supporting a culture of continuous HSE improvement across the organisation
Location: Location (Negotiable, Various – Canberra ACT, Clayton VIC, Kensington WA)
Salary: AU$62k- AU$79k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be successful you will need
- Demonstrated ability to proactively contribute to teams – both within HSE and the wider organisation.
- The ability to understand stakeholders and provide procedural interpretation, training and advice to meet their needs.
- Demonstrated experience providing high level administrative assistance, with strong organisational and prioritising skills and the ability to adapt quickly to new technology.
- The ability to demonstrate stakeholder satisfaction by continuously improving the delivery of a consistent, best practice HSE services.
For details about who to contact and for more information please view Position Description
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
To apply online, please provide a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
21st April 2019 11:00pm AEDT