Bunzl Safety is a specialist safety company, focusing on the manufacture and distribution of a range of consumables and components including lifting and materials handling products, through to height safety equipment, personal protective equipment, workwear and footwear, largely to the resources, energy, construction, and manufacturing sectors.
We are looking for a Field Testing Officer to become a valuable member of our Mackay team. Reporting to the Branch Manager, your key responsibility will be to ensure customers goods are inspected or tested in the field and to provide an unbiased report on your findings, whilst following Bunzl Company Policies and Procedures.
Some of the duties will include but not limited to:
- Onsite Inspections and Testing of lifting rigging and height safety gear
- Assist in the installation of rigging and hoisting equipment where required
- Assist in the installation of height safety equipment where required
- Provide technical advice in the field
- Carry out in house inspections of lifting, rigging, and height safety equipment
- Liaise with customers regarding testing and repair work
- Undertake regular training and inductions, internal and external
- In House Testing and Stores Work when required
You will have personal and professional ethics, foster a diverse and respectful workplace and have the ability to present ideas clearly and effectively in both written and verbal communication. You will have the ability to manage, develop and lead a team. Be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes working outside normal business hours.
Previous experience and knowledge in Lifting, rigging or height safety applications, products and processes.
Skills including rigging qualifications and an understanding of Work Health & Safety regulations are desirable.
This position offers an exciting opportunity to someone who is looking for a stable career with a long established company.
Interested? Click the Apply button.
To apply for this job go to:
www.bunzlcareers.com.au & enter ref code: 3544796.
Applications close 23 June 2017