The Shire of Dardanup is a THINK Ahead organisation. An exciting, forward-thinking and dynamic place to work. Our population is growing fast, driven by an enviable regional lifestyle. The future is bright with exciting projects on the horizon, making this a great time to join our team.
Work Type: Part Time – 19.00 hours per week, with flexibility around work days.
Salary: Local Government Industry Award Level 5 – up to $37.35 per hour depending upon qualifications and experience.
We are seeking a motivated individual who can provide a high level of support across the organisation to actively encourage and embed a positive culture of health and safety. You will need to be hard working and resilient, with the ability to mentor and engage with a wide range of stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance with Council’s Work Health & Safety systems and processes.
- Providing education, advice and support to achieve Council’s Work Health & Safety objectives.
- Develop and implement training and assessment across operational areas.
- Guide and mentor a wide range of stakeholders to instill a positive culture of health and safety.
- You will need excellent communication, negotiation and time management skills to achieve tangible outcomes.
- You will need to demonstrate your experience, knowledge and aptitude in risk management and current health and safety practices.
- Plus, a desire to impart knowledge, accountability and continuously improve.
Applicants must address the selection criteria in the position description to be eligible for this position. Please email your cover letter, statement addressing the selection criteria and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close : 9.00am Wednesday 23 September 2020
For further information contact Human Resources at email@example.com
The Shire of Dardanup is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, where all applicants are treated with fairness and respect and have equal access to all opportunities available.