We are currently working with one of our clients, that is requiring the services of an HSE Manager to their team. You will be rewarded with competitive industry rates on a desirable Monday - Friday roster. This is an opportunity to settle in to one site with a friendly work crew in a safety conscious work environment.
What is the role?
What do I need to qualify?
- To assist the State HSE Manager & state-based field personnel team in meeting the health & safety strategic objectives.
- Providing HS&E performance data & analysis together with recommendations to drive improvements in WHSE achievement in the assigned geographic area.
- Advise & assist field line management on overall health & safety in the workplace including the full implementation of HS&E Management System requirements, the application of safe systems of work, appropriate hazard identification & control, worker competencies, adequate HS&E processes, etc.
- Provide oversight of field line management practices to ensure all incidents are investigated & recorded, that relevant incident causal/contributing factors have been identified & that corresponding preventative actions have been developed, implemented & monitored for effectiveness.
- Conduct regular HS&E inspections & audits including supplier & Nokia.
- Issue non-conformance reports for non-conforming works & foster the appropriate management by field line management of Corrective Action Reports for HS&E issues.
- Assist field line management with the management & close-out of client non-conformance reports (IRs).
- Maintain information systems & ensure accurate records are kept.
- Recommend improvements in work instructions (procedures, guidelines, SWMSs)
- Develop or improve work standards & requirements through training & education.
- Oversee the management of reporting requirements, as per the contract & internal requirements.
- Manage the input of audit data & ensure timely delivery.
- Perform Return to Work co-ordination as required.
- Project compliance to safety regulations & management systems
- Internal & external safety & environmental reporting
- Perform & document HSE incident investigations
- Providing a high level of safety leadership coaching to project team
- Conduct HSE related training
- A min of 2 years' experience as an HSE Manager
- Tertiary qualifications (Cert IV or higher) in HSE or a related field
As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people & companies. For over 60 years, Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects & employers with outstanding professionals. Our clients span across a variety of multi-billion-dollar projects & large operations.
If the above sounds like you, please use the 'apply now' button to send through your most up to date CV showing the above & I will be in touch
Join the Chandler Macleod family today to work on site with a large reputable company.