- Be part of a Passionate, Committed and Innovative Team!
- Join a division of Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety
- High profile role, with significant accountabilities
The Workwear Group brings together the very best of the Australian workwear industry into a single, focused business. We’ve united five iconic industrial and imagewear brands that have been clothing workers for most of the past century: King Gee, Hard Yakka, Stubbies and NNT. Today, we’re the market leader in Australia, sending over one million garments to more than 30 countries across Asia, Europe, The Pacific and The Middle East. We are an end to end provider of workwear from design, sourcing, despatching and retailing.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and engaging Health, Safety & Well-being Lead (HSW) to join our team, based in our Workwear Group Head Office in Port Melbourne.
As the HSW Lead you will contribute to and assist in the execution of strategy, plans and initiatives for the business in areas of health, safety and well-being, injury prevention and management, and risk mitigation. You will support and assist business managers in operational health, safety and well-being requirements, injury and claims management. Through leading, coaching, guiding and mentoring the business managers in the identification of health, safety and well-being needs and development of solutions.
You will stand out from the rest by displaying a genuine passion and interest in the health, safety and well-being of our people!
To be successful as the HSW Lead, you will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to coach, mentor and influence internal stakeholders at all levels through an organisation
- Solid experience in a WHS and injury management role in a multi-site organisation
- Be dynamic in your approach and confident in communicating with our diverse stakeholder base
- Working knowledge of WHS/OHS legislation, and injury and claims management
- Strong knowledge of health, safety and well-being and the ability to effectively consult and deliver results
What's On Offer?
You will be part of a wider team of passionate safety professionals and report into an inspirational Manager who wants to drive your career. You will be given the opportunity opportunity to make your mark and create an engaging safety culture. Wellbeing isn’t just a buzz, work within an organisation where it actually means something.
Provide us with the above skills and experience and we will reward you with a range of employee benefits including; a competitive salary, a wide range of employee discounts and a supportive working environment. Most importantly, we offer you the opportunity to build your career with an Australian Owned Industry Leader!
WIS promotes and adheres to the principles and practices of diversity