- Access to structured career development opportunities
- Join a high performing, well regarded and growing team!
- Convenient Kew East location!
Greencap is the largest integrated risk management and compliance company in Australia. We know risk and compliance better than most – and we manage it well. Whether it is people, property or environment, our broad range of services will help you to understand and manage your risk profile, and get back to getting on with business.
With approximately 200 professional, technical and engineering staff based in 10 offices across Australia, we are now looking for a talented and self-driven Consultant with expertise in Work Health and Safety to join our team based in Kew East.
Reporting to the Regional Practice Manager - WHS your responsibilities will be providing Specialist WHS, Risk and Audit services, support and solutions to our clients while managing and delivering assigned projects.
Specifically, this role will see you;
- Servicing client requests to provide WHS technical advice in specific legislative areas including but not limited to confined spaces, working at height, chemical management, construction and property related risks
- Servicing client requests to provide WHS management system review and implementation activities
- Acting as a subject matter expert and provide advice internally and externally (i.e. clients, regulators, industry groups, etc.)
- Building and contributing to the region’s secured work profile by identifying, creating and converting opportunities through proactive client relationship management
- Monitoring assigned projects to ensure they meet defined project objectives (i.e. meet client needs, timeframes, budget, etc.) and regularly communicate with senior stakeholders
- Fostering positive collaboration with other relevant parts of the Greencap business to deliver positive client outcomes
- Achieving all financial targets against sales and revenue and cash flow
- Minimum Certificate IV in Workplace Health and safety, Diploma desirable
- Construction Induction Card
- Exemplar Lead Auditor
- Working at heights (desirable)
As our successful candidate you are an established Work Health and Safety Consultant with a solid understanding of national WHS legislations and expertise in safety inspections, management systems and auditing. You have excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively work with all levels and develop and maintain strong business partnerships with senior stakeholders. High level reporting and writing skills along with outstanding time management and prioritisation skills are essential. Tertiary qualifications in auditing, risk management, health & safety, engineering or equivalent along with proven experience in the construction and/or property industries will be highly regarded.
PLEASE NOTE – Due to the nature of this role interstate travel and occasional weekend work is required.
Provide us with the above skills and experience and we will reward you with a range of employee benefits which include a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Click the ‘Apply’ button below and follow the links to submit your application.
WIS promotes and adheres to the principles and practices of diversity