RTW & HSE Coordinator - [Archived Advertisement]
Carlton & United Breweries (View other jobs from this organisation)
RTW & HSE Coordinator
As a Return To Work (RTW) & Safety Coordinator, you will lead the injury management of Workcover claims and extended sick leave claims at Yatala Brewery. You will also support the HSE Manager to achieve world class standards for Safety & Environment; and deliver CUB’s goal of Zero Harm.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Actively drive Asahi Beverage CARE program fundamentals
- Coordinate the worker's recovery at work, including assisting in identifying timely suitable and meaningful duties.
- Ensure that ongoing communication regarding rehabilitation and return to work is maintained between all parties.
- Support delivery of an annual activity plan to deliver the Health and Wellness strategy
- Lead Injury Prevention projects to drive results and engagement
- Support the execution of the Asahi Way EHS Strategy at Brewery.
This role is dynamic and diverse, where every day brings a new challenge, with great opportunities to take ownership and make a real difference.
You are a passionate RTW professional, naturally curious, proactive and innovative, enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic environment, and are seeking a rewarding career that continuously challenges you.
You will bring:
- Qualifications in Health, Safety or Environment
- Strong stakeholder management at all levels of the business
- Experience in Injury Management and RTW, supported with a RTW Certificate
- Proactive & Innovative approach to address emerging trends
- Prior experience in manufacturing will be highly regarded
- Strong communication and training facilitation skills
Why Asahi Beverages?
Asahi Beverages is one of the leading beverage companies in Australia and New Zealand with a rich and varied history. Comprising some of Australia and New Zealand’s most loved brands, the company’s Regional Hub is based in Melbourne with three Business Divisions - Asahi Lifestyle Beverages (formerly Schweppes Australia) and Carlton & United Breweries (CUB) in Australia, and Asahi Beverages NZ in New Zealand. There’s always a great deal going on and opportunities abound for those ready to take them!
- QLD - Gold Coast
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Health and Wellbeing
Health, Safety and Environment
Return to Work