Linfox Australia (View other jobs from this organisation)
Here at Linfox we believe together, anything is possible. Use sophisticated technology to deliver everyday essentials and natural resources for Australia’s biggest companies. Work with major customers in retail, healthcare, government and defence. Shape the future of logistics with industry leading innovations in safety, sustainability and efficiency. Create a career to be proud of. Expect all this and more when you join Linfox.
What does the job look like?
As a Safety Coordinator at our Laverton Distribution Centre, you will play an integral role in being the main point of contact for safety, training and return to work matters to ensure compliance. You will be the conduit between the National and Regional Safety Managers for the site in delivering the necessary safety material and/or directives as they come through so that staff can successfully carry out their duties safely. Key areas:
- Become a pillar of information with all safety related matters including all WH&S legislation, regulations & site centric safe codes of practice
- Measuring, monitoring, and reporting on continuous improvement in safety and compliance
- Engaging and educating staff on changes and initiatives regarding the areas of Health, Safety, Environment and Compliance
- Investigating incidents to find root cause and contributing factors and recommending preventative action
Are you the one?
You will have a strong commitment to drive safety and compliance across our business coupled with your ability to work in an open, collaborative, and inclusive manner will ensure success in this role. You can demonstrate:
- Relevant OHS qualifications
- Previous experience working with WHS/OHS in an operational environment
- Experience with certified safety management systems
- Experience in incident investigation
- Results orientated, and able to work under pressure
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
We kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Linfox is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
To find out more about opportunities at Linfox, visit www.linfox.com/careers
- Closing Date:
- 17 Dec 2021
- VIC - Laverton
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Emergency/Safety Management Systems