Health and Safety Officer - [Archived Advertisement]
Officeworks (View other jobs from this organisation)
Health and Safety Officer
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to Lead the way in Health and Safety at our Customer Fulfilment Centre based at North Rocks. With your objective to visibly promote safety in the workplace, working towards zero incidents and creating a safe working environment culture in our team.
Your new role
Reporting to the Distribution Centre Site Manager your primary responsibility will include but not limited to conducting risk analysis; safe work observations; internal/external auditing, new team safety induction and delivering toolbox talks.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Relevant qualifications in Health and Safety
- A level of motivation and passion for keeping people safe
- Strong attention to details and organisation skills
- A forklift License and/or experience in a Safety representative role in a Warehouse environment would be highly regarded.
Culture and Benefits
- Our 'BIG Blue Box' is different - At Officeworks we focus on creating an empowering and fun, team-based culture where people enjoy coming to work.
- We value our team's uniqueness and reward our team by offering Team member discounts, ongoing training and development opportunities and career opportunities within Officeworks and the wider Wesfarmers Group.
- Officeworks values its people and wants unique individuals who understand the importance of working in a team and taking ownership of leading themselves.
If you are a self-starter and are ready for a new challenge, apply today!
When you join Officeworks you will become part of a team who are helping make bigger things happen…We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce. We welcome enquiries and applications from everyone in the communities which we serve
- Closing Date:
- 27 Apr 2019
- NSW - North Rocks
- Work Type:
- Full Time