- Join a dynamic, forward thinking team who truly value their people
- Build strong relationships across Council and deliver organisational development programs
- Flexible work arrangements
Banyule City Council is an award-winning organisation that prides itself on a customer-focused culture of innovation, best practice and continuous improvement. Our 1000 plus employees uphold an enviable reputation for customer service and work diligently to maintain high quality services to provide the best possible opportunities and outcomes for the community we represent.
About the role
You will work with a dynamic team to deliver key components of the People & Culture Strategy that focuses on our greatest asset our people. You will deliver organisational development, health, safety and well-being programs that are compliance with relevant legislation.
- Plan and coordinate Council’s Safety Induction Program
- Undertake department persona profiling
- Develop a learning and compliance matrix and guides to record induction, licenses and certification to ensure compliance and build capability across Council.
- Development a reporting and accountability framework for licenses and certifications
- Undertake Organisational Development projects
- Contribute to design and delivery of organisational development, organisational change projects, learning and development programs and health and wellbeing initiatives
- Interpret and apply a range of employment related legislation
To be successful you will need
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or experience
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong systems and project planning skills
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills
- A high level of integrity with the ability to maintain professionalism and composure when under pressure
- Ability to interpret, apply and provide advice on employment related legislation
- Ability to plan, undertake and manage projects from inception to delivery.
- Experience using Learning Management Systems (LMS) or HRIS system
- Salary range $84,825.51 to $92,220.59 plus super
- Temporary contract November 2020 to June 2022
- Full time, 38 hours per week plus monthly RDO
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities, including health and wellbeing initiatives
- Flexible work arrangements
Our Staff choose to align their career with Banyule by living the values of Respect, Integrity, Responsibility, Initiative and Inclusion, strong learning and development culture and the positive way we work in partnership with the community.
For more information about this position please access a copy of the position description via the link below or to discuss your suitability, we encourage you to contact Toni Toaldo Tel: 9490 4279 for a confidential conversation.
To apply for this position, please include your resume and cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description. For more information on how to apply, please refer to the Application Guidelines via the link below.
Applications Close 11.45pm on: Sunday 4 October 2020.
Banyule City Council is a child safe organisation and an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.