- Injury Management, Health and Safety
- Permanent part time
- Flexible working arrangements
- Greensborough location
An opportunity exist to an Injury Management Advisor to join the Risk & OHS Unit within the Human Resources Department.
The Human Resources (HR) Department is part of the Corporate Services Directorate and provides strategic and operational HR and Risk advice to the organisation. We adopt an internal consulting approach where the team works in partnership with Service Units, providing a range of services including employee relations, industrial relations, occupational health and safety, risk management, culture, recruitment and selection, learning and development, workforce wellbeing initiatives, and workforce reporting.
About the role
Working within a team environment and reporting to the Risk & OHS Coordinator, the role of Injury Management Advisor is to provide support in accordance with the Workplace Injury Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 2013. The role also provides claims management administration, contributes to injury management preventative programs and provides reporting on key indicators within injury management and prevention.
You will have
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to gain co-operation and assistance from the senior management team, supervisors and staff
- Strong organisational skills to effectively prioritise
- Demonstrated ability to determine customer and stakeholder needs for a range of injury management and administrative matters
- A high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Problem solving approach
- Well-developed desktop skills
Staff choose to align their career with Banyule because of our values of Working Together Working Better, career and professional development opportunities and the way we work in partnership with the community to deliver our services.
- Salary range $83,080.81 to $90,323.79 pro rata plus super
- Supportive team
- Family Friendly environment
- Ongoing learning and individual development opportunities, including and health and wellbeing initiatives
- Greensborough office close to shops, cafes, and public transport
- 20% discount in your yearly myki pass
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please access a copy of the position description via the link below. For a further confidential discussion, we encourage you to contact Troy Winn Risk & OHS Coordinator Tel: 9490 4245
To apply for this position, please include your resume and cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description. For more information on how to apply, please refer to the Application Guidelines via the link below.
Applications Close 11.45pm on: Sunday 23 June 2019.
Banyule City Council is a child safe organisation and an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.