At WorkSafe our passion for the wellbeing of Victorian workers brings us together. Our people come from a wide range of professions and with no two days ever being the same, diverse thinking comes naturally to us. As we build the WorkSafe of the future we’re committed to delivering industry best practice to our people, our customers and the community.
WorkSafe is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist for our Digital Marketing team within the External Affairs division. The Digital Marketing team is responsible for WorkSafe’s digital communication channels including website, email marketing and social media.
WorkSafe is relocating its headquarters to Geelong by 2018. This position will be based in the Geelong office from 2018. Prior to this date, this role will be based at 222 Exhibition Street.
About the role
The Digital Marketing Specialist is a senior role in the team responsible for WorkSafe’s digital communications channels including display advertising, search engine marketing, email marketing and public websites.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will manage display campaigns, digital advertising, search engine marketing, email marketing, lead generation activities, and will work with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure initiatives are delivered in line with WorkSafe’s Strategy 2030.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, digital marketing or a related field
- Significant experience in a similar role
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills and an ability to communicate and translate technical issues with clarity and logic
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with limited guidance
- Demonstrated ability to liaise in a professional manner with a range of internal and external clients/stakeholders
- Ability to be flexible and resilient in a dynamic and changing environment, while managing multiple priorities, deadlines and stakeholder needs
- Well-developed judgement and problem solving abilities and the ability to show initiative and innovation in the development of solutions and managing issues
- Ability to undertake effective research and analysis and produce accurate reports and material
- Experience in the preparation of project plans
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and organisational skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- High level of keyboard accuracy and an eye for detail
- Sound understanding of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0)
- Sound understanding of content design for SEO
- Experience preparing business cases and reports
- Proficiency in AdobeCS
- Strong understanding and prior application of project management principles.
No applications from recruitment agencies will be accepted.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. You may be required to undergo a National Police Check as part of the recruitment process.
Applications close midnight Friday, 15 September 2017. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.