- Residential NSW, Family Friendly
- Growing Hardrock Operation
- Attractive Conditions & Progression Options
An expanding metals operation in NSW, owned and operated by a leading international producer, currently seeks a HSE &T Manager to join their respected site leadership team.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for management and operational implementation of site health, safety and environmental management systems and training across the operation. Key accountabilities will include:
- Development, coordination and leadership of the HSE&T team
- Developing strategic initiatives and risk management processes
- Providing the management team with HSE&T advice and recommendations
- Auditing, reviews and development of training requirements across the operation
- Monitor and review contract performance & projects to ensure satisfactory compliance & utilisation
- And more
Residing in a NSW regional centre with excellent transport links to interstate capitals, you will work Monday to Friday and enjoying a family friendly lifestyle including excellent sporting, education and medical facilities. Avoid a long and timely trip to site with a short daily commute to site, enabling precious family time every evening. You will be provided with extensive autonomy and an attractive remuneration package including company vehicle, housing assistance, relocation and performance incentives along with outstanding progression opportunities in a mining company who promote from within.
As the ideal candidate, you will be tertiary qualified in OHS, engineering, HR or other relevant degree. You will have a demonstrated track record of OHS, environmental and training management within mining operations (e.g. 5+ years leadership experience) and proven competencies in leadership and influencing change.
Unfortunately, applicants must have unrestricted Australian work rights.
Enjoy your next HSE leadership challenge in a family friendly location by clicking apply now.
Rock People - mining's talent acquisition specialists. View all our current vacancies and keep informed of the industry's hottest opportunities by visiting www.rockpeople.com