Manager Governance, Fire & Rescue NSW
Temporary Part Time 21 hours pw up to 30 September 2018
Clerk Grade 11/12
Salary Package: Package up to $93,776 pa. Package includes salary range ($73,150 pa to $84,597 pa), plus employer's contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading. Please note salary stated is the part time rate.
Location: 1 Amarina Ave, Greenacre NSW
Closing date: 10 December 2017 (Please note interviews will be scheduled for mid January 2018)
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- Free on-site Gym and car parking
- New building and modern facilities
- Activity Based Working environment
Fire & Rescue NSW focuses on enhancing community safety and protecting the people, environment and economy of NSW by minimizing the impact of fires, hazards and emergency incidents.
About the Role
FRNSW have an excellent opportunity for a Governance Manager to join the Governance & Legal team. This role manages the FRNSW governance framework including FRNSW Delegations of authority, the review, publication and notification of policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
For role specific enquiries please contact Catherine O'Mallon on (02) 9269 6440.
Link to role description
Applying for the Role
Apply by answering the two targeted questions, complete a cover letter and resume outlining your relevant skills and experience.
For information to complete the application and respond to the targeted capability-based questions link to http://www.iworkfor.nsw.gov.au/the-recruitment-process.
- Describe your experience in managing a corporate governance team. How did you drive change and deliver results to ensure that governance, risk management, audit and compliance was integrated into all organisational decision making and management practices.
- Describe your approach to stakeholder engagement and how you have achieved a "trusted advisor" status.
For any technical assistance in submitting your application via 'I work for NSW' please contact 'I Work for Support' on 1800 562 679.
Fire & Rescue NSW is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity, Work Health and Safety, Cultural Diversity and ethical work practices. If you are speech or hearing impaired, have access requirements that require reasonable adjustment in the assessment process, require access to information about this vacancy in a different format or would like to discuss the possibility of flexible work arrangements in this role, please contact Catherine O'Mallon on (02) 9269 6440.