Coordinator Risk and Safety - [Archived Advertisement]
Randwick City Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
Coordinator Risk and Safety
- Strong Culture and Leadership
- Ongoing personal and professional development
- Work life balance with 9 day fortnight option
Position Number: F2018/00034
Salary: $105,725 - $116,312 pa + 9.5% super
Permanent full-time (35 hours per week)
Randwick City Council is an innovative and leading local government organisation committed to serving our vibrant community on the beautiful eastern beaches of Sydney. As an employer, Randwick City Council offers benefits including ongoing professional development, 9 day fortnights, fitness and wellbeing programs and more.
We need an experienced and passionate professional to join and lead our Risk and Safety Team. This team is an important part of the Human Resources department and together we engage our employees through valued support and education, caring for their wellbeing and creating a safe and respectful work environment.
In this role you will provide leadership and direction for our risk management, work health and safety, employee wellbeing and workers compensation. You will be accountable for:
- Leading a small team and driving our safety culture
- Growing our enterprise risk management
- Working operationally and strategically to deliver our risk and safety strategy and projects
- Leading the continuous improvement of the organisations WHS Management System and Business Continuity Plans
- Engaging our stakeholders in the implementation of innovative and proactive risk and safety initiatives.
For this role you will need:
- Relevant qualifications in WHS, Risk Management or similar discipline or appropriate equivalent experience
- Experience implementing and leading risk management
- Experience effectively leading a team
- Experience implementing an Enterprise Risk Management Framework
- Strong experience leading a culture of safety with a diverse workforce across multiple sites.
- Demonstrated success in building collaborative relationship, strong influencing and communication skills.
- Experience conducting investigations, reporting, risk and safety reviews and audits and a driver’s licence.
Further information: Visit www.randwick.nsw.gov.au to view the position description or contact Lee Angell, Manager Human Resources on 02 9093 6536.
Applicants must include a statement demonstrating how they meet the essential criteria listed in the position description, to be considered for this role.
Closing date: Wednesday 14 February 2018.
- Closing Date:
- 14 Feb 2018
- NSW - Randwick
- $105,725 - $116,312 pa + 9.5% super
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Health and Wellbeing
Health, Safety and Environment