Spotless is recognised as the expert in providing comprehensive service solutions to remote locations. Our services assist in the management and operation of mining townships and other sites across Australia.
Spotless has a strong presence in Resources, Defence, Airport Lounges, Education, Sport & Leisure just to name a few. Spotless has now entered an exciting time with Downer combining 56,000 staff together to provide a diverse offering to our clients and customers.
We are looking for an experienced HSEC Manager who is professional and influential with outstanding communication skills to deliver Safety. This is a diverse and high profile role with many areas that require your expertise including:
- Responsibility for HSSE, Risk and Compliance components of the contract with respect to relevant State legislative requirements, and both Spotless and the client's safety requirements
- Facilitation of legislative compliance for the contract with respect to food safety, licensing, and other related areas
- Conducting and completion of all related reporting and investigations within timeframes
- Assisting the Managers with the risk management process and evaluation focussing on reducing and/or controlling risk within the site and the contract
- Responsibility for environmental, management and quality management processes
- Be the key leader for all safety facilitation and mentoring
You will come to us with:
- Qualifications in OH&S and/or Risk Management, and/or a HR discipline, and substantial experience in an OH&S/Risk role
- Workplace Level 2 First Aid Certificate
- Industry experience in the management of quality systems, including their development, implementation and review
- Sound knowledge and application of risk management techniques and sound knowledge of OH&S legislation
- Commercial acumen, finance and administration experience
- Ability to create awareness of risk related matters within the Contract delivery team
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective customer relationship
- Proven ability to identify and drive improvement interventions
- Experience and ability to effectively train and coach
- A manual driver's licence will be required for this role
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is keen to experience a change in lifestyle and relish the solitude that working remotely can offer.
This position offers FIFO and DIDO depending on the successful candidate residency, the roster is 2 weeks on and 1 week off, with accommodation, meals and uniforms supplied.
This is a unique role and applicants need to carefully consider the at times challenging climate and harsh environment. This is the perfect opportunity to join a supportive team environment where the company rewards its employees by providing good working conditions and career development prospects. An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right person.
Please click the 'Apply Now' button below.