- Exciting opportunity to join a large iconic Australian company with exposure to a variety of industries
- Competitive salary and package options
- Champion change and lead a positive safety culture
- Integral role for an experienced and passionate WHS professional
Spotless is a great Australian success story.
With a staff force of over 36,000, we provide integrated facility management services that create added efficiencies for businesses everywhere. You'll find us in diverse locations from airline lounges and major sporting venues, to city offices and army barracks. We have a strong presence all around Australia and New Zealand and we are proud of our people and our achievements.
If you are looking to make a positive career move, Spotless is a great choice for you.
Reporting to the Regional WHS Manager, the Vic/Tas WHS Advisor based at Head office in Melbourne plays a key role in driving and delivering the corporate safety strategy to the business across Victoria and Tasmania.
This varied role will see you work with a team of dedicated WHS professionals providing support, strategic advice and solutions to the wider company on a range of safety issues.
You will also be responsible for review and improvements to company WHS systems and act as a champion in the roll out of exciting new systems such as the new incidents and compliance database. This is a hands-on role which will see you actively involved in audits, risk assessments, training and will assist in the direction and investigation of incidents.
You will contribute to the delivery of the Safety@Spotless management system with the core focus being to facilitate the development of a culture within Spotless that is manager-led safety.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Degree or diploma in WHS or a related field
- Min 5 years experience in WHS from within a variety of industries
- Sound understanding of Standards (Australian and International)
- Current lead auditor and investigation qualifications preferred
- Workplace training certification advantageous
- Ability to influence and coach frontline managers
- Experience in WHS systems and compliance databases
- In-depth understanding and working knowledge of OHS/WHS legislation
- Experience in complex incident investigation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Vital to your success will be your professional manner, integrity and ability to communicate effectively. You will possess the ability to work autonomously and to also work within a team. As a team player with a positive attitude you will have the ability to champion change within a supportive and collaborative environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large Australian company with exposure to a variety of industries. You will enjoy working in a fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment. On offer is a competitive salary, employee benefits including a car allowance.
Please apply now if this sounds like you!