APPLICATIONS CLOSE: SUNDAY 25 JUNE 2017 at 11.59pm JOB NOTES:
- Clerk Grade 5/6
- Permanent Full-time
- Surry Hills
To be eligible to apply for this permanent position, you must meet one of the following status:
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- an Australian Citizen
- a permanent Australian resident or citizen of New Zealand
For your application to be considered, you must:
Please do not attach copies of Qualifications, Certificates, or documentation (other than a Resume/CV) to your application - you can bring these with you, if selected for interview.
- Give written responses addressing each of the selection criteria using the text boxes provided in the online application.
- Attach an up-to-date Resume/CV to your application.
The successful applicant will be subject to a rigorous National Police Check (criminal history) prior to commencement.
It is a requirement to obtain and maintain a security clearance as determined by the NSW Police Force at the level appropriate to the position held and/or information/data accessed. For further information click here
Applications can only be submitted electronically online via the I Work for NSW website.
To download information that may assist with applying for this position click here
To view or download the Position Description click here
- Do not delete any files from your I Work for NSW candidate profile that you upload as part of your application until you know the outcome of any job for which they are relevant.
- If you delete a file from your candidate profile that is marked "relevant" for a job application then the contact officer will not be able to see the file as a part of your application.
- Technical enquiries: May include error messages received during the application process, being unable to locate the role on the website, password resets required or general assistance creating a profile and submitting an application. The I Work for NSW Support Team can be contacted on 1800 562 679 (Mon-Fri) or firstname.lastname@example.org to assist.